Mafaza Premium Hajj 1444 / 2023 Package: Medina First
Approximate / Tentative travel dates: June 20th to July 5th, 2023
Mafaza Hajj promises a premium Hajj package with reasonable pricing and dedicated personal services. Also, Mafaza Hajj uses luxurious hotels in Makkah and Medina near the Haram. Additionally, it offers executive services at Mena and Arafat camps during Hajj Rituals/Manasik.
Mafaza Premium Hajj Package Outline:
- Hajj Visa Processing: Mafaza Travel & Hajj Agency staff will process the Hajj Visa with the Saudi Ministry of Hajj & Umrah, and with the Embassy of Saudi Arabia.
- Airlines: Fly Saudi Arabian Airlines nonstop from Washington D.C. to Medina on (TBA). Options to upgrade to first/business class may be available upon request.
- Medina Hotel (1- 4/5 Dhul-hijah): Accommodations in a five star hotel located at the Haram boundary, including open buffet breakfast and dinner. (TBA).
- Makkah Hotel (4/5 – 14 Dhul-hijah) : Accommodations in a five star hotel located at the Haram boundary, including open buffet breakfast and dinner. ((TBA))
- Mena Camp (8-13 Dhul-hijah): Stay at a private camp within walking distance from Jamrat with 16 people per private air-conditioned tent. Also included are three daily meals, and refreshments. Access to the Makkah Hotel will be available during Manasik while staying at Mena Camp.
- Arafat Camp (8-9 Dhul-hijah): Stay at private executive air-conditioned tents with folding sofa chairs, two meals, and refreshments offered throughout the day.
- Transportation: use private VIP air-conditioned buses that have a restroom, and serve beverages during the trips. Al-Harmain High Speed Train may be utilized.
- Food: offer open buffet breakfast and dinner while staying at Medina and Makkah Hotels, and have three daily meals in Mena camp with hot and cold beverages. Also, two meals in Arafat camp with beverages.
- Ziyrat: Visits to historical sites in Medina & Makkah.
- Mualeem: A scholar/Mualeem will be accompanying the group during the Hajj journey.
- Guides & Helpers: Assistants, and guides will be accompanying the group during the Hajj journey.
- Complimentary Gift: Iharam cloth will be provided for men and a prayer rug for women in Medina.
- Hotel Occupancy: Hajjis have the option to have double, triple or quadruple occupancy during their stay in Makkah and Medina hotels,
- Day by day Hajj program will be provided upon initial registration for the Hajj package
Premium Hajj Package prices including taxes:
- Quadruple Hotel Room: $TBA
- Triple Hotel Room: $TBA
- Double Hotel Room: $TBA
Hajj Package prices DO NOT include:
- Hajj Draft for Mutawef fees : $500.00
- Qurabani/Udhia (Sacrifice) cost: $150.00
- Domestic Airlines Ticket to Washington
Mafaza quality services is a promise. Mafaza delivers.
Please Contact: Mr. Walid Abu-Sharakh