Mafaza Executive Hajj 1444/2023 Package: Medina First
Approximate / Tentative travel dates: June 20th to July 5th, 2023
Mafaza Hajj promises an Executive Hajj Package. Mafaza Hajj offers its clients reasonable pricing and dedicated personal services. Also, Mafaza Tours uses luxurious hotels in Makkah and Medina near the Haram. Moreover, it offers executive services at Mena and Arafat camps during Hajj Rituals/Manasik.
Mafaza Executive Hajj Package Outline:
- Hajj Visa Processing: Mafaza Travel & Hajj Agency staff will process the Hajj Visa with the Saudi Ministry of Hajj & Umrah, and with the Embassy of Saudi Arabia.
- Airlines: Fly Saudi Arabian Airlines nonstop from Washington D.C. to Medina on TBA. Options to upgrade to first/business class may be available upon request.
- Medina Hotel (1- 4/5 Dhul-hijah): Accommodations in a five star hotel located across from the Haram, including open buffet breakfast and dinner. ( TBA).
- Makkah Hotel (4/5 – 14 Dhul-hijah) : Accommodations in a five star hotel located across from the Haram, including open buffet breakfast and dinner. (TBA)
- Mena Camp (8-13 Dhul-hijah): Stay at a private camp within walking distance from Jamrat with 12 to 16 people per private air-conditioned tent. Also included are three daily meals, and refreshments. Access to the Makkah Hotel will be available during Manasik while staying at Mena Camp.
- Arafat Camp (8-9 Dhul-hijah): Stay at private executive air-conditioned tents with folding sofa chairs, two meals, and refreshments offered throughout the day.
- Transportation: use Private VIP Buses with air-conditioning, a restroom, and beverages.
- Food: have Open buffet breakfast and dinner while staying at Medina and Makkah Hotels, three daily meals in Mena camp with hot and cold beverages, two meals in Arafat camp with beverages.
- Ziyrat: Visits to historical sites in Medina & Makkah.
- Mualeem: A scholar/Mualeem will be accompanying the group during the Hajj journey.
- Guides & Helpers: Assistants, and guides will be accompanying the group during the Hajj journey.
- Complimentary Gift: provide Iharam cloth for men and a prayer rug for women in Medina.
- Hotel Occupancy: Hajjis have the option to have double, triple or quadruple occupancy during their stay in Makkah and Medina hotels,
- Will provide Day by day Hajj program details upon initial registration for the Hajj package
Executive Hajj Package prices including taxes:
- Quadruple Hotel Room: $TBA
- Triple Hotel Room: $TBA
- Double Hotel Room: $TBA
Hajj Package prices DO NOT include:
- Hajj Draft for Mutawef fees : $500.00
- Qurabani/Udhia (Sacrifice) cost: $150.00
- Domestic Airlines Ticket to Washington
Mafaza quality services is a promise. Mafaza delivers.
Please Contact: Mr. Walid Abu-Sharakh