Terms and Conditions | Mafaza Travel & Hajj Agency : Disclaimer / Responsibility Statement
- Terms and Conditions: the responsibility for MAFAZA TRAVEL & HAJJ AGENCY as the tour operator and of its agents are limited.
- MAFAZA TRAVEL & HAJJ AGENCY, located at 210 E. Broad Street, Suite #206, Falls Church, VA 22046, acts only as agents for the pilgrims in making arrangements for the airlines, hotels, buses or any other services in connection with the performance of their Hajj and Umrah and assumes no liability whatsoever for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason of defect, through the acts or defaults of any company or person engaged in conveying pilgrims or in carrying out the arrangements of the tour, or as a direct or indirect result of acts of GOD, dangerous incidents in the air, sea, land, fire, breakdown of machinery of equipment, acts of governments or other authorities de jurs or de facto, wars, whether declared or not, hostilities, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations or from any loss or damage resulting from improper passport, visas or other documents.
- MAFAZA TRAVEL & HAJJ AGENCY will accept no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in schedule or other causes.
- Additional terms and conditions: MAFAZA TRAVEL & HAJJ AGENCY shall not be liable or responsible for any inconvenience, loss, damage or injury arising in connections with such services. MAFAZA TRAVEL & HAJJ AGENCY shall not be responsible for the failure to follow instructions including but not limited to check-ins and delays. It is the responsibility of the airline to determine exactly what procedure will be followed. The policy chosen by that carrier shall be based on their procedure and shall not be the responsibility of MAFAZA TRAVEL & HAJJ AGENCY and its affiliates. They will also not be responsible for any person(s) missing any part of the program due to his/her negligence or delay or absenteeism for any time during the tour. MAFAZA TRAVEL & HAJJ AGENCY will not be responsible for any additional expenses for the participant to rejoin the tour. Moreover no changes or upgrading in the chosen program will be honored after departure as well as no refund will be given for any services rendered not utilized.
Reservation / Deposits:
- For Hajj Tours: A deposit of $1,500.00 is required for reservation. Full payment is required 60 days prior to departure.
- For Umrah Tours: 50 percent of the package’s cost is required for reservation. Full payment is required before receiving the visa.
All cancellations must be in writing.
- For Hajj Tours: Cancellation from registration date until 90 days prior to departure will be subject to 1000 dollar per person fine. Any cancellations from 85 to 40 days prior to departure will be subject to 1500.00 dollars per person fine. Any cancellation received less than 45 days from departure date is non-refundable.
- For Umrah Tours: Any cancellations received after issuing the Umrah Visa will not be refunded.
Document Processing & Handling:
Mafaza Travel & Hajj Agency Group is a private company. We are not associated with any US or foreign government offices or embassies. We are not responsible for the granting or denying of documents. We are not responsible for the delay or damage of documents due to any consulate or other government office use. We will use US POST or FedEx to return your documents unless you send us a completely filled out label for the carrier of your choice to use for the return. We are not responsible for any delays or damages due to Federal Express or any other delivery service. We are not responsible for delays or damage due to natural disasters, building maintenance failures, city infrastructure failure s or any other acts that are reasonably beyond the control of Mafaza Travel & Hajj Agency Group.