Hajj 1444/2023 programs and packages are pending until further specific updates from the Saudi Ministry of Hajj & Umrah.
We will update you as soon as we receive further specific information from the Saudi Hajj Authorities.
Hajj 1444/ 2023 Saudi Authorities’ rules and regulations will be updated accordingly
- Hajj 2022 is only open to adults between the ages of 18 to 60.
- All applicants must be of sound health – free from any chronic illnesses or disease – anything that may require hospitalization, e.g., kidney dialysis.
- All applicants must have received the full dose of Covid-19 vaccine and present certificate from official health authority.
- All applicants must have a negative PCR test result within 72 hours before departure from a reliable laboratory. Failure to provide this will result in not being able to board the aircraft.
- A 3-day quarantine will be required upon arrival in your accommodation and another PCR test will be conducted during this period.
- Additional PCR test in Saudi Arabia will be required within 40 hours before moving to the site of the Hajj rituals, testing particularly for any new variants.
- Hotels in Makkah and Madinah will have to take measures to avoid overcrowding in rooms and gatherings. This means no room-sharing with non-family members and most likely double occupancy only. Restaurants will be closed, and boxed meals will be provided and delivered by the hotels to the rooms.
- Movements during the Hajj days, particularly in Mena will be strictly controlled. Leaving the Hajj sites to move onto the next part of the ritual can only be done during the allocated times for the group.
- Every group will be assigned a bus and every pilgrim will have a specific seat number during the entire trip. Boarding and disembarking must be done according to safety measures set out by the Saudi Ministry of Health.
- In Muzdalifa, pilgrims must remain in the designated location and leave when required without deviated from the schedule. This means that there will not be a choice in whether to stay the full night or part of the night.
- Pilgrims will be provided sanitized stones in a sealed bag.
- Only 50 pilgrims will be allowed on each floor of the Jamarat complex at a time to allow for social distancing of 1.5m between each pilgrim. This means going to the Jamarat for the stoning ritual can only be done during the designated time.
- International pilgrims will not be permitted to leave Hajj sites and all movements will be controlled.
- Prayer in courtyards of the two Holy Mosques will remain suspended due to the difficulty to control and apply screening.
Mafaza Travel & Hajj Agency’s Distinguished Special Hajj Packages. (sample)
Hajj 1444/ 2023 travel dates between June 20th, 2023 to July 5th, 2023. Pilgrims start traveling around June 15th, and return around July 10th, 2023
Mafaza Hajj guarantees premium Hajj packages with reasonable pricing, and dedicated personal services, Also, Mafaza Hajj uses luxurious hotels in Makkah and Medina near the Haram. Moreover, it offers executive services at Mena and Arafat camps during Hajj Rituals/Manasik .
Mafaza Hajj Premium/Executive Package Outlines:
- Airlines: Fly Saudi Arabian Airlines nonstop from Washington D.C. to Medina/Jeddah with upgrade options available to first/business class upon request.
- Accommodations: 5-star hotels in Makkah and Medina located at the Haram boundaries, including open buffet breakfast and dinner.
- Occupancy: Two people per room occupancy in Makkah & Medina (three and four people per room occupancy is available for a reduced price).
- Transportation: VIP buses with air-conditioning, a restroom, and refreshments. Al-Harmain High Speed Train may be utilized.
- Arafat: Executive air-conditioned tents with folding sofa chairs, two meals, and cold and hot beverages offered throughout the day.
- Mena: Camp within walking distance from Jamrat with 12 to 16 people per private air-conditioned tent. Three meals, and hot & cold beverages offered daily.
- Ziyrat: Visits to historical sites in Medina will be arranged.
- Mualeem: A scholar/Mualeem will be accompanying the Hajj group.
- Guides & Helpers: Assistants and guides will be accompany the group during the Hajj journey.
Mafaza quality services is a promise. Mafaza delivers.
Please Contact: Mr. Walid Abu-Sharakh