Mafaza Travel & Hajj Agency is Preparing for its Distinguished Special Hajj 2020 / 1441 Packages.
Hajj 2020 occurs between July 23, 2020 to August 5, 2020. Pilgrims start traveling around July 23, 2020, and return around August 5, 2020
Mafaza Hajj guarantees premium Hajj packages with reasonable pricing, and dedicated personal services, Also, Mafaza Hajj uses luxurious hotels in Makkah and Medina near the Haram. Moreover, it offers executive services at Mena and Arafat camps during Hajj Rituals/Manasik .
Mafaza Hajj Premium/Executive Package Outlines:
- Airlines: Fly Saudi Arabian Airlines nonstop from Washington D.C. to Medina/Jeddah with upgrade options available to first/business class upon request.
- Accommodations: Five star hotels in Makkah and Medina located at the Haram boundaries, including open buffet breakfast and dinner.
- Occupancy: Two people per room occupancy in Makkah & Medina (three and four people per room occupancy is available for a reduced price).
- Transportation: VIP buses with air-conditioning, a restroom, and refreshments.
- Arafat: Executive air-conditioned tents with folding sofa chairs, two meals, and cold and hot beverages offered throughout the day.
- Mena: Camp within walking distance from Jamrat with 12 to 16 people per private air-conditioned tent. Three meals, and hot & cold beverages offered daily.
- Ziyrat: Visits to historical sites in Medina & Makkah will be arranged.
- Mualeem: A scholar/Mualeem will be accompanying the Hajj group.
- Guides & Helpers: Assistants and guides will be accompany the group during the Hajj journey.
Mafaza quality services is a promise. Mafaza delivers.
Please Contact: Mr. Walid Abu-Sharakh