The following forms are needed to apply for the Umrah & Hajj Visa.
- Hajj & Umrah Visa Application
- Hajj and Umrah Mafaza Travel & Hajj Agency Registration Form
- Notarized Mahram Permission Letter for Ladies traveling without her Husband with a relative or a group.
Document Required for Hajj & Umrah Visa
All pilgrims are required to have the following:
- A completed and signed copy of Mafaza Registration form (click here to get this form)
- A completed and signed Visa Application for Hajj form (click here to get this form)
- A passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure with a minimum of 4 empty pages.
- 2 Passport size photos
- Meningitis ACYW vaccination certificate signed and stamped by a doctor for adults & children over two years
- Proof of Kinship: Marriage certificate for couples, Birth certificate for children under 18 years old.
- A pre-paid return airway bill of a carrier of your choice must be included for securely returning your processed documents.
For Ladies & Children who are Going to Hajj or Umrah:
Proof of relationship:
- Married Couples: Copy of Marriage certificate is required
- Children under 18 years: Copy of Birth certificate showing the name of the father and the mother is required
- Married lady NOT traveling with her husband: must be 45 years old, and need a notarized letter from her husband by a notary public, with copy of ID with a signature of her husband. (Click here to get this form)
- Single, divorced or widow ladies NOT traveling with their Mahram: must be 45 years old, and a notarized letter from her Muhram by a notary public, with copy of ID with a signature of her Muhram. (Click here to get this form)
Pilgrims with a non-Muslim name:
A letter from an Islamic institution on a formal letterhead to certify conversion to Islam.
Non-US Citizen Applicants:
Must submit colored copy of Permanent Resident card (Green Card) H1 – Visa Holder- a copy of your H1 or Work Permit or Re-Entry Permit.