The Umrah 1439 / 2017 – 2018 already started, and will end in the month of Ramadan. The last day to apply for the Umrah visa is the beginning of Ramadan, 1439 / 2018.
Mafaza Travel & Hajj Agency is organizing Group Umrah Trips on Spring Break (March 24th – April 1st, 2018) & the month of Ramadan.
Mafaza Travel & Hajj Agency is proud to coordinate its Umrah Services with Dallah General Services – Umrah Company with offices in Jeddah, Makkah, and Medina.
Dallah General Services – Umrah Company is an official and licensed Umrah services provider in Saudi Arabia.
Please Contact Mafaza Travel Representatives to Inquire About Our Customized Umrah Packages Specials.
Mafaza Umrah Package Services:
- Airlines Bookings: Mafaza Travel makes flight reservations, and issues tickets.
- Umrah Visa: Mafaza Staff will help prepare the required documents needed for Umrah Visa, and will process the Umrah Visa with The Embassy of Saudi Arabia.
- Hotel bookings: Mafaza books hotel accommodations in Makkah, Medina and Jeddah with the best available rates.
- Ground Transportatio: Mafaza arranges local ground transportation between Jeddah, Makkah and Medina with wide range of vehicles; Cars, SUV’s, minivans, minibus, and buses.
- Meet and Assist: Mafaza offers meet & assist services for the Umrah customers at Jeddah and Medina airports in coordination with Dallah Umrah Services Company.
- Ziyrat: sightseeing and visits to the historical sites in Makkah & Medina are offered.